The word partition does not invoke good feelings among Indians, especially those who witnessed it firsthand. Just as current day India has many landmark places and building which have existed since pre-independence era, current day Pakistan also has such places and buildings which were the centre of human activity in that region.
Have a look at these pics and travel back in time.
1. Karachi City, 1900
2. Rawalpindi Railway Station, 1885
3. Clerk Street, Suddar Bazaar, Karachi, 1900
4. Lahore Fort, 1864
5. Victoria Road, Karachi, 1900
6. Lahore Railway Station, 1886
7. Anglo Vernacular School, Karachi, 1873
8. General Post Office, Lahore, 1930
9. Napier Mole Bridge to Keamari, Karachi, 1900
10. Punjab Exhibition Hall, Tollinton Market, Lahore
Share with your friends !