Rubina Dilaik was born on 26 August 1987 in Shimla, the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Rubina Dilaik father name is Gopal Dilaik. Rubina Dilaik’s mother name is Shakuntala Dilaik. Rubina Dilaik husband name is Abhinav Shukla.
Rubina Dilaik has completed her schooling from ‘Shimla Public School’. After this he completed his graduation from ‘St Bede’s College’ in Shimla itself. Very few people know that Rubina Dilaik’s father wanted her to become an engineer, but she failed in the Physics paper.
Rubina Dilaik’s career
Rubina Dilaik started her career with the ‘Miss Shimla’ contest in the year 2006. Rubina Dilaik won the competition and won the title of ‘Miss Shimla’. After this, Rubina Dilaik started her TV serial in the year 2008. She played the character of Radhika in Zee TV serial ‘Chhoti Bahu’. This serial was telecast from December 2008 to September 2010. Actor ‘Avinash Sachdeva’ worked with Rubina Dilaik in this serial. This TV serial became so popular that its second part was also telecast on TV. In her very first TV show, Rubina Dilaik made her acting debut in the industry. After this Rubina Dilaik participated in the dance reality show ‘Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan’. After this, in the year 2012, Rubina Dilaik worked in the TV serial ‘Saas Bina Sasural’. After this, in the year 2013, Rubina Dilaik played the main character in the TV serial ‘Punar Vivah – Ek Nayi Umeed’. Although Rubina Dilaik got the most popularity from the character of Saumya played in the TV serial ‘Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki’. People liked Rubina Dilaik a lot from the character of Saumya. Apart from this, Rubina Dilaik also played the character of Sita in Colors TV show ‘Devo Ke Dev Mahadev’.
Rubina Dilaik’s love life
Rubina Dilaik’s name was first associated with the actor ‘Avinash Sachdeva’ who worked with her in the TV serial ‘Chhoti Bahu’. According to media reports, Rubina Dilaik and Avinash Sachdeva dated each other for a few years. However, later their relationship broke up. After this Rubina Dilaik started dating TV actor Abhinav Shukla. Rubina Dilaik married Abhinav Shukla in June 2018.
Rubina Dilaik awards
- Rubina Dilaik was honored with the ‘Favorite Daughter’ award for the serial ‘Chhoti Bahu’ at the 2010 Zee Rishtey Awards.
- Rubina Dilaik was awarded the ‘Favorite Jodi’ award for the serial ‘Chhoti Bahu’ at the 2011 Zee Rishtey Awards.
- In 2015, Rubina Dilaik was honored with the ‘Outstanding Contribution in Television Industry’ award at the ‘Dada Saheb Phalke Film Foundation Awards’.
- Rubina Dilaik was awarded the ‘Best Actress Drama (Jury)’ award for her role in ‘Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki’ at the 2016 Indian Television Academy Awards.
- In the year 2017, Rubina Dilaik was awarded the ‘Best Personality (Female)’ award for the TV serial ‘Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki’ at the ‘Golden Petal Awards’.
- In the year 2017, Rubina Dilaik was honored with the ‘Most Fit Actress’ award at the ‘Zee Gold Awards’.