Martin Luther once said ‘if you want to change the world pick your pen and write’. We generally don’t believe in investing good load of money on pen because what’s the use of it we just need to write with it.
In today’s date people has even stopped using pen because we can get our work done digitally why do we need a pen, right? Well, can you answer this question when did you last your pen?
A pen is always a pen, hence we tend to buy pens worth of Rs 10, 5, 20, 50 or max 250 not more than that. Ever thought of writing your same old journals with luxury expensive pens:
1. Tibaldi – Fulgor Nocturnus (54.69 Crores)
2. Aurora – The Aurora Diamante (10.06 Crores)
3. Montblanc – Mystery Masterpiece (4.4 Crores)
4. Caran d’Ache – La Modernista Diamonds Pen (1.1 Crore)
5. Montblanc – Prince Rainier III Limited Edition 81 Pen (1.7 Crore)
6. Montblanc – Limited Edition Boheme Papillon Pen (1.5 Crore)
7. Montblanc – Diamond Solitaire Pen (Meisterstück Solitaire Royal LeGrand) (1.1 Crore)
8. Caran d’Ache – 1010 Fountain Pen (1.1 Crore)
9. Montblanc – Bohème Royal Pen (1 Crore)
10. Montegrappa – Ancient Mexican Civilisations Rollerball Pen (97 Lakh)